Axonics Therapy is a clinically proven solution for treating symptoms of overactive bladder (including urinary urgency incontinence), bowel (fecal) incontinence and urinary retention.
What is Axonics?
Axonics safely delivers therapy with a miniaturized implant. Axonics provides gentle stimulation to the nerves that control the bladder and bowel, which can restore normal control and result in symptom improvement. Axonics provides long-term relief from symptoms such as:
- Overactive bladder (OAB) – the urgent need to urinate which may result in frequent urination and/or incontinence (leakage) episodes.
- Urinary frequency – the need to urinate 8 or more times a day, which may or may not be associated with urgency.
- Urinary urgency incontinence (UUI) – the urgent need to urinate or trouble holding urine before making it to the restroom.
- Fecal (bowel) incontinence – involuntary loss of stool which may or may not be associated with urgency.
- Nonobstructive urinary retention (UR) – the inability to completely empty the bladder which may result in trouble urinating or frequent small voids.
- Axonics Therapy is indicated for patients who have failed conservative treatments, such as lifestyle changes, physical therapy, or medications.
Get the symptom relief you deserve!
Ready to take the first step towards symptom relief? Schedule a consultation with our team to discuss your symptoms and to determine if Axonics Therapy is right for you.
Important Safety Information:
Implantation and use of the Axonics System incurs risk beyond those normally associated with surgery, some of which may necessitate surgical intervention.
Results and experiences may vary and are unique to each patient. No promise or guarantee is made about specific results or experiences. Talk to your doctor about whether the Axonics System is right for you and discuss the potential risks and benefits. For more information about safety and potential risks, go to: www.axonics.com/isi
Ready to get started?
While clinical studies support the effectiveness of the da Vinci® System when used in minimally invasive surgery, individual results may vary. Surgery with the da Vinci® Surgical System may not be appropriate for every individual. Always ask your doctor about all treatment options, as well as their risks and benefits.
Content provided by Intuitive Surgical. For more information on this topic, please visit https://www.davincisurgery.com.