Dr. Simmons graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1993 and held residency at Indiana University Medical Center from 1995-1999. He joined Five Valleys Urology in 2001.
In his free time, Dr. Simmons enjoys spending time with family, playing basketball, coaching, skiing, cycling, and studying history.
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine (1993)
- Internship: Indiana University Medical Center (1993-1995)
- Residency: Indiana University Medical Center (1995-1999)
- American Urologic Association
- Western Section, American Urologic Association
- Montana Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Urology
- Advanced prostate cancer
Clinical Research in the Areas of:
- Overactive Bladder (OAB)
- Prostate Cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Urinary Frequency/Urgency
- Bladder Cancer