Shena O’Neill, MSN, FNP-BC joined Five Valleys Urology in 2022 after graduating from Walden University with a Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner specialization.
In her free time, Shena enjoys outdoor adventuring with family and friends, gardening, live music, and travel.
- Female Urology
- General Adult and Pediatric Urology
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections
- Stress and Urge Incontinence
- Pelvic Prolapse
- Undergraduate Degree: Central Washington University 2005 – B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics
- Masters Program: Walden University, School of Nursing 2021 – Damily Nurse Practitioner Program
- ANCC 2021
- American Nurses Association
- Montana Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Urological Association